Your privacy on the internet is very important to me. Mommy to Max gathers certain types of information about my users, so I feel that you should fully understand my policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
Information that Mommy to Max Gathers and Tracks:
1) Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions: These are voluntary submissions to receive electronic newsletters and from participation in comments, surveys and giveaways.
2) Information Mommy to Max gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views: This information allows me to better tailor my content to readers’ needs and to help any advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of my audience. Under no circumstances does Mommy to Max divulge or sell any information about an individual user to a third-party.
Mommy to Max Gathers Voluntary User Information in the Following Ways:
1) Email notifications: Mommy to Max gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe for email notifications of new posts. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every notification that points users to the subscription management page.
2) Comments: Users may comment on blog posts and when they do so they can provide their email address and the URL of their website. This information may be used to contact the user, but will not be used for any other purpose.
3) Giveaways: Users may choose to enter a giveaway by providing such information as their name or email address. This gathered information will only be used to contact the giveaway winners, unless otherwise stated in the giveaway rules. Winners contacted by email may be asked to provide a mailing address in order to receive their giveaway prize. Winner’s mailing addresses are only used for prize shipments, and are never shared with any third-party.
You can always disable cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use this site.